IN SPACE, NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM
Look, the FDA. We get it. Eating raw cookie dough is a risk. Eggs can be dangerous. They might have anything in them. Like chicken embryos. Or Salmonella. Or Xenomorphs. But you know what? In our not-so-humble opinions, it is a risk worth taking.
Just to be safe, you should always bake your cookies before consuming them and then stash them away in this Alien Ovomorph Cookie Jar. It quietly menaces cookie-seekers from your kitchen counter. You know, they can sense suitable nearby prey. If you reach for a cookie and that facehugger curled up on the lid moves, you’d better run for it. Just don’t tell visitors who think you have a weird lookin’ avocado on your countertop. Survival of the fittest and all, you know.
- Alien Ovomorph Cookie Jar
- Officially-licensed Alien merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Store your cookies in an egg from Aliens, likeyado
- Lid has rubber flange (and facehugger) to keep your cookies fresh
- Materials: Ceramic
- Care Instructions: Not dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 9 1/2″ tall x 5 1/2″ max diameter
- Weight: 3 1/2 lbs.
- Note: Does not ship with decapitated Ash milk dispenser (credit to David L. for the humor)