The last thing you want to do, when the zombies hit the fan (so to speak), is to worry about real estate deals. What you DO want to be doing is making sure the property you own is well protected and ready to withstand the advancing zombie menace. Let this be your mindset when you play The Walking Dead Monopoly. Despite its post-apocalyptic setting, The Walking Dead Monopoly delivers classic Monopoly wheeling and dealing game play. Players vie for, and then must fortify, the prime real estate and resources that will sustain their lives. There’s only one victor that will outlast the others. This completely customized game features six collectible tokens, optional speed play, and a fight to the finish! The Walking Dead Monopoly – everything you know and loved about Monopoly, but with 100% more zombie flavor. Eww.
The Walking Dead Monopoly
- For Ages 13 and up.
- It’s Monopoly mashed up with Robert Kirkman’s The Walking Dead. Don’t just buy properties – fortify them!
- Based on the comic art and style.
- For 2-6 players.
- Includes 6 metal playing pieces: Katana, Rick’s Hat, RV, Lucille (Bat), Telephone, and Bucket of Body Parts.
- Includes: Game Board, 6 Metal Playing Pieces, 28 Title Deeds, 16 Scavenge (Chance) cards, 16 Supply Chest (Community Chest) cards, Supply Bills (money), 32 Houses (renamed Walls), 12 Hotels (renamed Guard Towers), 2 Dice, and Rules/Instructions.
- Game Board Dimensions: Monopoly-sized.
Go Check out The Walking Dead Monopoly